[Elections] Add Dan

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Feb 24 03:38:46 UTC 2008

Hi Göran,

Can you add Dan’s name to the list of questions?  Maybe Monday would be a
good day to encourage candidates to answer questions.

We should set up a test election; we need the wording of emails that goes
out.

This is what we had last year:

Squeak Foundation Board Elections 2007

The 7 highest rated candidates from the list will comprise the Squeak
Foundation Board starting from the end of voting, and for a year. Remember
that your vote is considered as a ranking of all candidates. The virtual
candidate "None Of The Above" should only be ranked over candidates that you
would prefer not to see in the Board at all. Some of the candidates have
posted information about themselves and their candidacy on the squeak-dev
list or other places. The official 2007 elections site includes some
information, and is at: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5920 (note in case of
a tie: final Results will follow The Condorcet completion rule: CIVS Ranked
Pairs)

What do you think, should we change anything besides the link and the date?

Ron