Progress towards Exupery 0.12

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Wed May 2 19:44:10 UTC 2007

Sebastian Sastre writes:
 > Good job Bryce. I know that it's just too soon to say but do you have any
 > glimpse of the stability of an image running wit exupery? There is any
 > version that could be stable enough to try it in production or it is too
 > soon?

Ask me closer to to the release.

At the moment it can only compile in the background for a few minutes
then it runs into trouble. Just DNU's that can be fixed by
initializing Exupery.

Are you interested in running it in production soon? I've not yet
decided how quickly to push for stability vs. other things. Closer
to the release it'll be easier to decide but interest does matter
too.

Bryce