[ANN] MagmaServerLoader-cmm.19 - Complex Queries

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Wed Aug 9 12:30:19 UTC 2006

Hi!

keith hodges <keith.hodges at warwick.ac.uk> wrote:
> I tried loading the latest into my preloaded image of yesterday and now
> the system will not save its image. I guess there is some #initializing
> needed. I am not very good at tracking these things down.

I saw some such things too - but now I can't recall exactly. What is the
symptom?
IIRC I think I had some repository controller dangling about so I
cleared those by hand but you can probably do:

	MagmaRepositoryController allInstances do: [:c | c close]

...and ignore any error and repeat it until there are none left. :)

Or do as I did, browser MagmaRepositoryController class>>initialize,
select this code in the browser: "OpenControllers := Set new" and press
alt-d to do it.

As I said, my memory doesn't server me well, but perhaps this helps.

regards, Göran