Class comments?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Aug 22 12:56:22 UTC 2006

Hi!

I was starting up our Gjallar system today on an existing db and after
having done class changes (but I am unsure of what they were) and it
took *forever*. Eventually I used ProcessBrowser to sample a message
profile on it and it is attached. It seems to spend 95% digging out
class comments?

Oh well, I guess it could be interesting.

Today I have also witnessed some odd things happening with objects in a
plain Dictionary. I am not sure it has to do with Magma - but it smells.
An instvar that I definitely don't assign to other than in initialize -
it suddenly held onto an OrderedCollectio() instead of a Q2Person. When
digging around I also ended up with this Dictionary having integers as
both keys and values - it should be an email String as key and a
Q2Person as value.

Hard to replicate of course, just wanted to mention it.

regards, Göran