Magma Seaside Integration

Keith Hodges Keith.Hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Jul 8 01:15:21 UTC 2006

I found that the process of deploying a magma database to
seasidehosting.st requires a configuration change in order to provide
magma with the required "fully qualified path" to the repository.

To ease this I tweaked MagmaLocalLocation a bit in order to relax the
"fully qualified path" requirement. This tweak now allows the user to
enter a simple directory name in the MagmaLocalConfiguration. This
places the magma repository in a named directory within the folder
containing the squeak image.

Is it possible/desirable to have access to the squeaksource repository?
As yet I havent seen my changes uploaded there. (e.g. the fixes to
seaside store etc)

Keith