MagmaServerLoader-cmm.17

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Jul 31 04:38:26 UTC 2006

While working on the queries I noticed a couple of bugs worth applying
to the current stable version (without queries), even though I think
the queries version is right around the corner.

Keith Hodges submitted a great fix to allow relative path
specification, thanks Keith!

A performance improvement attempted twice before is now finally
realized, by minimizing the impact of
shouldRemoveGarbageCollectedEntries.  Sheesh, under certain
circumstances we have been enduring some real pain, please feel free to
speak up you guys so we can get these kinds of things knocked out!

These fixes will be in the upcoming queries version, of course.