unable to get Magma working

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Mon Mar 13 02:35:11 UTC 2006

The full Magma client package is included when you load the server.
And the tester package is a superset of the server.

Thanks for letting me know about the ClientLoader package; I thought it
didn't need updating but it did.

Let's be sure your next try with Magma goes more smoothly.  Any
questions at all, just let me know.

 - Chris