[Seaside / Magma] lost of session?

florent trolat trolat.florent at laposte.net
Mon Oct 23 18:40:00 UTC 2006

Thank you very much for your help!!!

I've tried to load Magma-Seaside, but the same probleme!!

After that I've load Seaside-Examples-Store-Magma. I try to enter by
seaside/config but I obtain :
MagmaEnvironmentError: D:\esia\AOOA\SQ\Squeak3.9g-7055\magma
image\magma\objects not found.

I must create the magmaRepository ? How can I do this?

thanks
FLORENT.

http://www.squeaksource.com/MagmaTester

 > You may also wish to load Seaside-Examples-Store-Magma in order to
get the store example working to prove the system.

 > best regards
 >
 > Keith
 >
 >> When I try to get an object from the magma database to my system I
connot, after that, access to my seaside application.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com