seaside & magma repository initialization

keith hodges keith.hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Sep 5 17:28:27 UTC 2006

Ah!

now I didnt think of that!

If you have a version of Magma-Seaside that does not have
WAStoreRepository create
then there is now a gui for creating the repository in the config
application.

Go to the Magma Location configuration, click "override" to enable the
Magma Control Panel.
and in there is the create repository button.

hmm I suppose I should fix what I broke. Do you prefer the gui approach?

Keith