seaside & magma repository initialization

Martin Schubert mtin79 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:36:31 UTC 2006

hey keith,
thanks for quick reply!
gui approach is nice. but i am as well looking for a possibility to
initialize a magma repository for an seaside web application in the
moment it gets deployed ( when #registerAsApplication: is called) but i
am not sure how to approach it in the most efficent fashion.

five minutes ago i tried to initialize the repository with the following :

MagmaRepositoryController
    create: (MagmaLocalLocation default) asString
    root: Dictionary new; at: 'WABlog' put: Dictionary new.

seemed that it worked.

but i will look at the gui in a second ....