magma pier

keith hodges keith.hodges at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Sep 8 23:26:59 UTC 2006

> Now it appears that if I manually change the database via my own
> little session. The current seaside session does not pick up the change.

So I figure that I need aMagmaSession abort somewhere to pick up the
changes. And so I figured that I would do this on every web request.

responseForRequest: aRequest

magmaSession ifNotNil: [ magmaSession abort. ].

^super responseForRequest: aRequest

> If I restart the seaside session invoking the above code, then I get
> the new data ok.
But this is a change that would effect all Magma Seaside applications,
is this a desireable change?
How do other apps do it?

Keith