bug in MaAtomicFileStream?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 01:20:16 UTC 2007

Hi Igor, thanks but that was actually already fixed.

Name: Ma base additions-cmm.83
Author: cmm
Time: 6 August 2007, 9:33:59 am
UUID: 883934fd-58fe-9842-aa72-16b80dbafc91
Ancestors: Ma base additions-cmm.82

- 3,10 compatibility fix.

There is still testing needed in 3.10.

There have been several fixes since beta2 but I haven't made a beta3
yet, I'll try to do that.  In the meantime, you might want to load all
of the newer individual packages in the last month (recent
Monticello's should highlight them, but make sure they are not dated
2006).

So is was this the only problem among these messages?  You mentioned
checking #closed after #open but.. I kind of expect #open to work; I
guess the only thing to do if it doesn't would be to signal a
MagmaEnvironmentError..?

Regards,
  Chris