r41Alpha1 (was: Re: Counter in Gjallar)

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:16:02 UTC 2007

I implemented 1:1 as in the sample code in test. And its not working :/
Raising commit error in the middle of Db creation.
I don't know what is the cause (the Q2Counter code is fairly simple to
make something wrong).
Maybe we need some additional changes in gjallar code to conform with
latest magma version.
Also, if using old code, all works ok - simple gjallar DB created and
populated without errors, but once i using executeInServer: it stops
with error.
I'm not too high expert in magma to suppose what is wrong. I submitted
snapshot with new Q2Counter code into gjallar repo, give it a try.

On 24/08/07, Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
> You're Da Man Chris! :)
>
> regards, Göran

Best regards,