Lava SQL and JDBC driver

Aaron Rosenzweig aaron at cocoanutstech.com
Sun Dec 23 06:09:51 UTC 2007

Hi Brent and everyone,

I'm just starting to read about Magma and the Lava SQL abstraction
layer. Is there a JDBC driver for it so that it could "pretend" to be
just any other relational database for WebObjects, Brio Query, and
whatnot?

I'm still coming to grips with new ways of thinking. Seems like this
Lava SQL abstraction layer is a brilliant solution to allow more
people to move to an object database but still support other
departments' tools of choice for accessing the data.

Thank you,
-- Aaron