Lazy commit strategy.

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Oct 30 12:50:55 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,

	I think I don't get something on this scenario.

	Magma will show fresh versions of the objects after the begin? By
fresh I mean commited changes of other users made just before the begin of
the merger user that was doing it's "bunch of work".
	If so there could be changes made by others than the merger.
	How the merger will be guaranteed to see a fresh state of the model?

	cheers,

Sebastian
PS: I'm asuming that you have on those sessions
refreshObjectsEvenIfOnlyChangedByMe in false