Magma

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:25:00 UTC 2007

Hi Sig,

> Want me to send you patch?
> And btw, can you add me as dev to magma-tester repository, so i'll not
> ask Keith every time i need to upload new snapshot. I registered as
> 'sig' on squeaksource.

Done.  Please post your patches there and send me an e-mail, I'll
integrate them as appropriate.

> Something, running in parrallel going out of sync. After placing a
> delay in #reject: all works fine. I'm still curious what you thinking
> about it, what can interfere with dictionary or in what ways this can
> be avoided (putting delay is not a solution of course).

I don't think about it.  :)  I have not had time to get into
Dictionary implementations, so I have appreciated your help looking
into it.  In the end, I just want to plug in whatever fastest
Dictionary library that proves workable for Magma.