WAMagmaSession question

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 13:07:24 UTC 2007

Florian Minjat wrote:
> Hi there,
>   A question about the WAMagmaSession shipped with magma seaside
> package. I use them with my own session object and I'd like to see the
> number of Magma proxy materializations during a page load. I saw a new
> option 'Signal Proxy Materializations' but I don't see any effect. I
> would like to display this number on the webpage at the end of the
> load. Any idea on how to do that ?
>
> Florian
This option turns on notifications. You can capture these wherever you
wish with an exception handler.

If you want to count the materializations during a page load it would
probably be easier to add a counter to the WAReadStrategyDefault which
is involved in each materialization, as the logging read strategy does.

Keith