Magma recovery

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:18:02 UTC 2008

Ah, ok, it looks like you actually have an open repository (which
maintains its own "__system" session.  So try this:

  MagmaRepositoryController initialize

To get back to a totally "clean state" you may also wish to do:

  MagmaSession cleanUp

which will clean up any stray MagmaSessions you had lying around.