Hang while commiting objects with attribute as MagmaCollection+index

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 03:30:28 UTC 2008

Ah, ok.  Your trouble can be solved by reading this message:

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/magma/2007-November/000895.html

 - Chris

PS - You may be tempted to load newer versions of "Ma special
collections" than 85, but 85 is the one that is still officially
sanctioned as the "stable" version.  90+ are not (yet).