Magma and Magma on Pharo questions

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 22:42:03 UTC 2009

> To make it work with Seaside is a problem that I have not yet sorted out.  seasideHelper requires installing the package

Hi Ramiro, I continue to be confused by statements like this..

I am still unclear about what Magma needs to "work" with Seaside.  Our
company is using Magma with Seaside just fine, no special
helper-packages or anything.

Do other persistence frameworks like Glorp or Goods have something
that Magma is lacking to "work" and integrate better with Seaside?

I am wondering whether the SeasideHelper package is confusing people
more than helping.  Just to be clear, it is just one persons
interpretation of a Seaside/Magma application framework.  There are
limitless other ways to do it, I recommend approaching the problem
from a fresh "nothing" perspective (e.g., just Magma and Seaside, no
helper packages)..

Thanks..
  Chris