The role of magma on the Pharo

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:38:07 UTC 2009

Great points you guys, I agree 100% with both of you.

I've been wanting to write about Magma for years, but from a resource
perspective, it didn't make sense to spend my time writing / promoting
/ generating more discussion and support questions when the Magma
software itself needed to be made.. better.

Now, though, with 1.0r42 looking this bright, I completely agree that
an entirely new presentation for Magma is due.

So don't worry Miguel, the decision to address every single point you
listed has already been made and the work is in progress.

 - Chris