difference between MaDictionary and MagmaDictionary

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:29:38 UTC 2010

mmm...
AFAIU the objective of using magma collections is to avoid the read/write of big collections.... and I have this structure:

MaDictionary
	key -> MagmaCollection (big)
	key -> MagmaCollection (big)
	key -> MagmaCollection (big)

If I replace MaDictionary with Dictionary, I will be reading/writing the full dictionary each time I add an element to the dictionary... isn't?

btw... I'm using an unique MagmaSession to connect to repository (no real need of other... no more than 3 users connected at the same time)... and the real reason I'm asking this is because my application continues crashing each one or two days, and I can't figure out what's happening :(
So, any "best practice" I can use would be really welcome (I'm a little bit lost here... I'm new to magma in production, used just for toy project before this :( )

Cheers,
Esteban