depoyment

Amir Ansari fractallyte at csi.com
Tue Aug 9 21:19:26 UTC 2011

This is my setup:

A web server (FreeBSD + nginx), and a second server with Seaside VM + Magma VM.  The Magma VM is just Pharo with the Magma server package.  Both VMs are running headless, but have RFB (RemoteFrameBuffer) installed, so I can manage them remotely via VNC viewer.  Monticello works nicely for package updates, too.

Amir