getting up and running

Miguel Cobá miguel.coba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:53:22 UTC 2011

Did you ran the tests? are you sure that the old code works in Pharo1.2,
because right now the implementation of TextConstants on Pharo 1.2 isn't
compatible with Magma and test doesn't run.

I'm working to have this issue fixed and finally (after so many delays
for lack of time) release the ConfigurationOfMagma for Pharo.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá
http://twitter.com/MiguelCobaMtz