getting up and running

Daniel Lyons fusion at storytotell.org
Tue Mar 15 17:04:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:53:22AM -0600, Miguel Cobá wrote:
> Did you ran the tests? are you sure that the old code works in Pharo1.2,
> because right now the implementation of TextConstants on Pharo 1.2 isn't
> compatible with Magma and test doesn't run.

No, I loaded it into Pharo 1.1 as Amir indicated. I am happy to use
either version, but I couldn't get it to load at all into either 1.1
or 1.2 using the methods I was able to find outside the mailing
list. My preference is to use the newest released version, which is
1.1.

> I'm working to have this issue fixed and finally (after so many delays
> for lack of time) release the ConfigurationOfMagma for Pharo.

That would be awesome!

--
Daniel