[ANN] Magma 1.4

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:57:56 UTC 2012

I have not tried it but, almost certainly there would be..  :(

While I certainly would like for Magma to continue on Pharo, the
energy needed to maintain it cross-platform exceeds the level of
interest for that happen in the Pharo community.  Certainly, if there
is, I will assist, but Pharo seems be focused on newer solutions for
persistence and my own focus is on Squeak apps these days.