[Seaside-dev] Seaside 2.8 on Dolphin (work in progress)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 17:43:02 UTC 2007

> > I'm having a more severe problem with WAProcessMonitor, a problem had
> > before, when porting 2.6, but for some reason, it's not working this
> > time.
>
> This truly horrible class is only needed for the 'terminate' link in
> the development toolbar.

WAProcessMonitor makes sure that there is only one request that hits
the session at once. Moreover it ensures that continuations are
limited to a well known upper stack frame. It would be probably nicer
to use partial continuations in this case, but for now this is much
simpler. The terminate link is a nice side-effect you get from that
implementation.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch