[Seaside-dev] Porting RSRSS2 in VW

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Mon Sep 24 21:08:30 UTC 2007

> Philippe,
> Don't worry, I'm part of the Cincom Seaside team (I'm currently in
> Cincinnati at an internal "Camp Seaside"). The hard work you could see
> was actually the result of requests from the team.
Actually without Michel's work, we wouldn't have been able to get to
where we are so quickly. The next VW-DEV build has our first cut of 2.8
seaside for VW included.

Essentially we're migrating from the mostly-manual approach that Michel
was taking to an automated porting approach. VW connects to
squeaksource, downloads new versions and publishes them to store (soon
public store too).

Michael