[Seaside-dev] Porting RSRSS2 in VW

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Tue Sep 25 13:39:21 UTC 2007

<snip>

We are in the process of doing Seaside/Glorp integration - that's a large
part of whar our initiative is about.  We are planning to release an
application server product based on this work, but I don't have a name ready
to be announced yet.  We expect to be able to ship the application server
product during the early part of 2008.  We don't plan to port the
integration to other dialects, but since it will all be Seaside and Glorp,
it will be possible for other people to do that.