[Seaside-dev] #beAwareOfChangeOf:with:from: in WADispatcher

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:46:13 UTC 2008

Hi Lukas,

I believe/think the new Cincom Seaside integration doesn't need this
functionality any more, so it is probably safe to remove it
completely from Seaside 2.9, especially since the integration of
Seaside 2.9 has not started yet. It is still needed in Seaside 2.8 by
"my" port of Seaside. For your information, my port will be also
available for 2.7 and 2.8 as a contributed in VW 7.6, in addition to
the supported port of 2.8.

Cheers,
Michel.