[Seaside-dev] WABrush questionable namings

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:28:42 UTC 2008

>    - #enabled: aBlock <-> #disabled: Boolean .. Its a little bit confusing
> to use enabled: in that case

#enabled: is related to the individual list items.
#disabled: is related to the whole list.

> - WATimeInput
>  - public api -> public
>  - initialize-release -> initialization
> [...]

Yeah, we have to fix those categorizations. They are not only
inconsistent in the tag hierarchy. Having a slightly inconsistent
category is already better than no category at all, in my opinion.

> - WAFormInputTag: .. why is it necessary to set also the class ?

That was discussed in length in several old threads. Check the mailing list.

Thanks for listing your findings.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch