[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Core-lr.62

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 21:21:44 UTC 2008

WACacheTest clicking the links of increases a continuation count only
the second time, often clicking a link will reduce "foreign"
continuations. Might be a GC effect.
an explaining text couldn't hurt

WACallbackTest 'Side Effect' doesn't seem to work because I see no
different to 'Idempotent'
an explaining text couldn't hurt

WAColusreTest, I'm not sure if 'go with ensure' does the right thing (tm)
the back button behavior seems broken
'ensure' -> 1a -> 'ensure' -> back-button to the first ensure -> 1a ->
1a -> 1a -> ...
an explaining text couldn't hurt

WACookieTest the remove button removes only the value

WAErrorTest couldn't test, test will follow

no idea what WAHomeTest home test should do

WATableReportTest broken in my image
WATransactionTest looking good