[Seaside-dev] Issue 100 in seaside: Rethink rendering and responing methods in WASession

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 5 10:15:31 UTC 2008

Issue 100: Rethink rendering and responing methods in WASession

Comment #4 by philippe.marschall:
I'm against deprecating the #closePopup* methods without having a
replacement. As for
the renamings since they are mostly internal methods, that should not cause
too much
trouble.

A general note about deprecation: it would be helpful to add in which
version we
deprecated a method so that we know in which we can remove it.