[Seaside-dev] Issue 100 in seaside: Rethink rendering and responing methods in WASession

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 5 10:32:33 UTC 2008

Issue 100: Rethink rendering and responing methods in WASession

Comment #5 by jfitzell:
Don't we just remove all deprecated methods at the beginning of the
development cycle
for the next major version? That's how I've always seen deprecation work.
As soon as
you create the branch for 2.10, the first thing you do is remove the
deprecated methods.

I just had a thought... the methods that depend on the session could still
be moved
onto WARequestContext, if desired, as class extensions from the Session
package. They
can still access the session from there with #session. We really might want
a clearer
name than #respond: then... not sure.