[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside] How to show the errors produced when a SUEvaluator is used ?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 08:07:30 UTC 2008

(From the seaside list)

I'm not sure how this stuff works but do we not return an Internal
Error response for an AJAX request? If so, can't that just be detected
client-side and something be done with the response contents? Maybe
that's what #onFailure: does though...

Is there some way to give Scriptaculous a default error handler?
Perhaps we could then provide some way of registering something that
did a lightbox with the error or something...

People keep asking about this so it would be nice to come up with some
solution, even if it's only a default that can be turned off.

PS A seaside-dev page is the 5th result on a google search for
"scriptaculous error handler" :)

Julian