[Seaside-dev] Issue 31 in seaside: WAStaticHtmlCanvas and form elements

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 19 17:44:57 UTC 2008

Issue 31: WAStaticHtmlCanvas and form elements

Comment #4 by jfitzell:
One of my main goals in 2.9 is to make the various parts of Seaside
(definitely
including the Canvas) useable without all the other parts, so I'm
definitely in
favour of support what you're talking about.

I think there's a way to support that in a better way now. I'm picturing
just giving
a regular canvas a rendering context with the appropriate document, whatever
actionUrl you want, and probably NO callback cache if you don't want
callbacks.

I've just started trying again to refactor these a bit so we'll see where I
get to.

Issue attribute updates: