[Seaside-dev] Issue 207 in seaside: WAUserConfiguration>>at:

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 19 13:59:35 UTC 2008

Issue 207: WAUserConfiguration>>at:

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
It shouldn't happen while loading code. If it does, I think you want to
know about it
and fix it. If you make a notification, the error handlers won't even catch
it.

It should at least be using WAAttributeNotFound, which already exists and
could be
made resumable I suppose, though what it could possibly do other than
return nil, I
don't know.

See also Issue 59, which discusses WAAttributeNotFound being changed from a
Notification to an Error because we didn't like this error going unseen.