[Seaside-dev] Errors with Seaside 2.9 on Pharo 0.1-10371dev09.07.1 (latest)

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Jul 6 23:52:36 UTC 2009

I use the LoadOrderTests and report the results every couple weeks.
Most recently there was only one failing test after all the packages
were loaded (plus a few that failed during the load due to order
issues).

James