[Seaside-dev] Errors with Seaside 2.9 on Pharo 0.1-10371dev09.07.1 (latest)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 19:49:48 UTC 2009

builder.seaside.st unfortunately does not load the very latest
development code, but Seaside 2.9a3. This code was released before
closures were introduced and it does not work in closure images. I
suggest that you either take a pre-closure image or use the load
script of James in the latest Pharo.

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch