[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Core-css.516.mcz

Christopher Schuster cs at livoris.de
Thu Jul 16 21:18:46 UTC 2009

On Thursday 16 July 2009 22:36:21 Philippe Marschall wrote:
> > I don't see the reason why the author is duplicating the scheme in
> > WARequest, whereas the request URL already has a field scheme. As far
> > as I see exactly the same could be achieved in a much cleaner way by
> > only changing a few methods of WAUrl.

If looked into Seaside-Code-lr.516 and I must admit that it's much cleaner.
Using the URL of the WARequest to save the scheme avoids modifying all the
tests and breaking the interface of the WARequest constructor (as was needed
with my solution).

Should I revert my changes in favor for the WARequest URL solution?

> Another problem with Seaside-Core-css.516 is that is has a borked
> history, it has a different Seaside-Core-css.516 as an ancestor.

This was due to a failed commit attempt. Monticello has incremented the
version number nevertheless which means that I had to adopt Seaside-Core-
lr.515.mcz as parent (which results in Seaside-Core-css.516 having two
ancestors - one with the same version number as itself).

Cheers,
Christopher