[Seaside-dev] Seaisde-Filesystem-mls. *

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Thu Jun 4 19:36:58 UTC 2009

> I don't think we can assume that all platforms use / as a path separator ;-)

I may be wrong, but I thought the method #localNameOf: converts URLs to
local filenames for the current platform. If not, then I guess I'd like
to add a "primitive" for that. That way, the WAExternalFileStream can
work with WAUrl right up until the very last moment it decides to talk
to the file system.

At least, that's what I was hoping to do.. I may have completely
misunderstood #localNameOf:, since it has no comment describing what
it's meant to achieve :)

Cheers,
Michael