[Seaside-dev] Functional test results for VisualWorks 7.7

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Fri Jun 12 21:36:59 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Since the unit tests are now passing, I've moved on to the functional
tests. Here are the first results.

Failing Functional tests:
WAClosureFunctionalTest -- "Go with ensure" throws an unexpected exception
WAConvenienceFunctionalTest -- MENU #selector
WADateSelectorFunctionalTest -- MNU #date:time:
WADecorationTest -- MNU #selector
WAEncodingFunctionalTest -- pasting in Hindi text from the UTF-8 Sampler
page explodes the whole page
WAErrorFunctionalTest -- change to a different handler and errors don't
seem to be handled properly.. we get empty exception dialogs
WAExceptionFunctionalTest -- MNU #sender
WAFilterFunctionalTest -- MNU #sender on basic auth
WAFilterFunctionalTest -- Session Protector does not work properly
WAHtml5InputTest -- not all the values come back?
WAManyTasksFunctionalTest -- MNU #selector
WAParameterFunctionalTest -- fail
WASvgFunctionalTest -- said browser doesn't support SVG (was in Firefox
3 which does)
WATransactionFunctionalTest -- MNU #selector
WAUrlEncodingFunctionalTest -- pasting some farsi in exploded

Performance:
WAPerformanceFunctionalTest gave us a Seaside Performance Index of 2325.