[Seaside-dev] Functional test results for VisualWorks 7.7

Michael Lucas-Smith mlucas-smith at cincom.com
Fri Jun 12 22:16:08 UTC 2009

The list is now:
WAClosureFunctionalTest -- "Go with ensure" throws an unexpected exception
WAEncodingFunctionalTest -- pasting in Hindi text from the UTF-8 Sampler
page explodes the whole page
WAErrorFunctionalTest -- change to a different handler and errors don't
seem to be handled properly.. we get empty exception dialogs
WAFilterFunctionalTest -- MNU #sender on basic auth
WAFilterFunctionalTest -- Session Protector does not work properly
WAHtml5InputTest -- not all the values come back?
WAManyTasksFunctionalTest -- adding WAEmptyTestTask creates infinite
loop exception
WAParameterFunctionalTest -- fail
WASvgFunctionalTest -- said browser doesn't support SVG (was in Firefox
3 which does)
WAUrlEncodingFunctionalTest -- pasting some farsi in exploded

Cheers,
Michael