[Seaside-dev] VisualWorks test results

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:42:30 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Michael
Lucas-Smith<mlucas-smith at cincom.com> wrote:

>> We would definitely love to have more eyes actively looking at the code at
>> this point. We'd really like to move to a beta soonish but there are a few
>> remaining showstoppers and who knows what else is lurking. Would be nice to
>> know that the package structure and so on is basically working for all the
>> ports before going to beta too.
>>
> It works.
>
> What showstoppers remain? I know the managers here are interested to know
> what the time frame is. We could comment on whether we believe we can live
> with the showstoppers or not.

You guys may be able to from a WebVelocity point of view since the
biggest one for me is the config UI. It's just way too hard for people
to turn the development tools and so on on and off.

I also still need to sort out the remaining package dependency issues
that are causing James' tests to fail - and those are sort of related.

I see lukas posted a link to a few others.