[Seaside-dev] Client certificate verification and load-balancing with AJP13

Christopher Schuster cs at livoris.de
Mon Jun 22 22:45:54 UTC 2009

On Sunday 21 June 2009 18:31:59 Philippe Marschall wrote:
> > What does not work:
> >  - sticky session (should work out-of-the-box, but there are still
> > problems)
>
> There is also [1] which does sticky sessions. It currently does not do
> multipart parsing and has not been updated for the latest Seaside 2.9
> versions. Nobody was showing any interest so I wasn't pushing it.

This is interesting. It would be great if you can grant me reading access to
the repository. Maybe there are some features that will be useful for me and
can be joined into KomAJPServer.

> >  - can this code be integrated into the official Seaside code base?
>
> As for the adapter, once it has been used in
> anger, sure why not?

I see. The library will be used for an internal application in the next
months. Depending on the stability and the implementation of sticky sessions
it may be useful for other Seaside developers.

Cheers,
Christopher