[Seaside-dev] collecting expired stuff

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:03:50 UTC 2009

Actually, I sort of agree with you. The request context should
indicate the dispatch chain of request handlers but a Session is very
closely tied to an Application (I have said before that
ApplicationInvocation or something would really be a more accurate
name than Session) and it does kind of make sense that it should know
what Application it is an "invocation" of.

It would be convenient to be able to call #unregister on a Session
that is not the "current" session as far as the RequestContext is
concerned.

The expiry is always triggered from within the Application though (and
doesn't use #unregister), so that should not be the cause of your
lingering sessions.

Julian