[Seaside-dev] collecting expired stuff

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Mar 11 14:53:29 UTC 2009

I've found a couple of sh*t of my own and I've already fixed it so things are
collecting well as expected. The fat image was not fixable, I've started from
scratch loading my code in a fresh aupdated pharo 2.9a2 also updated (as Lukas
said which loaded just fine in the fresh one)
I still encourage de-team to design a less error prone chain of session
expiration.
thanks,
sebastian