[Seaside-dev] hot to not use continuations

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Mar 30 18:18:15 UTC 2009

Why so hot? Granted, I haven't been following development of 2.9 much,
so I know nothing about motivation for removing continuations aside from
ability to support Smalltalks that don't support them.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.