[Seaside-dev] hot to not use continuations

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 30 18:12:53 UTC 2009

hi there,
I'm testing not to use continuations in an app.
I've set:
- Main Class:  WAMain
- Action Phase Continuation Class: WAActionPhaseContinuation

interestingly, after setting that, the non stopping halt previously mentioned
started to halt.
Also I'm seeing in a filter (I've made for testing) this:

handleFiltered: aRequestContext

	(super handleFiltered: aRequestContext) ifNotNilDo:[:response|
		self halt.
		^ response].

it halts as expected but response has not aWAResponse, it has aFilter (itself).
What I'm missing about not using continuations?
thanks
sebastian
PD: that app is for testing. It's trivial: is just a component that renders a
title. No tasks, no #call: