[Seaside-dev] JQuery-Core

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue May 5 22:46:27 UTC 2009

This package was added to the Load Order Wiki yesterday and I'm trying
to load it into GemStone. It seems that we have a limit on method
sizes and I was wondering what the reaction would be if I changed a
few of the longer methods to concatenate several strings together to
generate the response. are #'deploymentLibrary' and
#'developmentLibrary' things that would be served often from Seaside
in production (so should be left as-is) or would they be more likely
served with other static content by an external web server (in which
case a tiny performance penalty to support portability might be
allowed)?

James